Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Extra Extra - Did you hear about it?

This past year there have been many changes at Stampin' Up! and I have been continually amazed thinking this is the best thing they have ever done. Have you been reading the announcements on their website? You are able to place individual orders directly online from my Stampin' Up! website using your credit card.

Stampin' Up!s spectacular new catalog has 297 stamp sets and 175 - that's over half of the sets are less than $25.  But wait it gets even better - all the new sets are also die cut - woo who!

There are so many wonderful new stamps and paper in the new Fall & Winter Idea Book & Catalog. I'm excited about all these new products and want them right now so you - okay so that I can have a chance to play with them, but I love sharing so come on over! I am going to have to pace myself. Check out this month's specials, and there's more coming in October, November, and in December too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think. Thank you for leaving a comment.