Friday, April 17, 2009

Our first cruise



Oh it ended too soon or it didn't end soon enough depending which one of us you ask.



Endless food and endless waves. Mixed with hurried schedules and 100+ degree days.



Some pointers: 
Get those medicine patches to help with motion sickness 
however don't push it and try to read. 

Avoid connecting flights. 

Ask someone to take pictures with you in them.

If it is listed and says you can do something on a tour, 
don't mistakenly think it's included in the price of the tour, 
just bring extra cash with.

I could go on but I'll say one last thing - 
snorkling doesn't work well if your spouse needs glasses. 

I'd like to say a special 
Thank you to my Honey of a Hubby
 for putting up with everything 
including the daily motion sickness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think. Thank you for leaving a comment.