Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Christmas in July

You're invited to my Christmas in July Open House. Come have fun learning about how to create handmade cards and projects. Plus, you'll get to make your own hand-stamped card (see below); try out the BigShot; sign-up for classes; see the new in-colors and some new stamps, learn about the Berry Pine Stampin’ Club. Club members can pick up your new FREE idea book & catalog. I'm looking forward to seeing you.




EVENT:  Christmas in July open house
DATES:   Wed. July 15; 5 - 7:30 pm
                  Thurs. July 16; 2 – 6:30 pm  
PLACE:   Berry Pine Stamping Pad

                  Fergus Falls, MN
RSVP:      meshalm8itjs4u@yahoo.com




Go to my website, Stampin' Up! is having weekly specials during July. 
Bring a friend that hasn't stamped with me, and you both can make a friend card.


Michelle Dawn


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think. Thank you for leaving a comment.