Wednesday, March 18, 2009

My March Hostess gift

This was the Hostess gift for my March hostesses. Isn't this just an adorable little bag. It's like it was tailor made for a Ghiradelli chocolate. This was a perfect project because I was able to showcase SAB DSP paper, ribbon, and stamps; it also provided me with an opportunity to demonstrate a technique, Rock & Roll, and the Big Shot.
I'm not sure who to give credit to for creating these little bags, for I had seen several examples of these little bags on SCS (Splitcoaststamers) thank you for sharing. Please leave a comment so that you can get proper recognition.  

I love the way this flower with the 5 petal flower punch and Sweet stem emboslit look together. After punching the flower I folded up 2 of the petals before adhering it to the stem. I was inspired by the Raspberry Tart DSP paper when I put it together. (I hope I'm not taking credit for someone else's creation - I've searched SCS and couldn't find any examples of this little flower).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think. Thank you for leaving a comment.