Saturday, February 21, 2009

Happy Birthday Wow

I made this card for my son's birthday. Wow, I am having a hard time believing my baby is now 24 years old. I really need to stop referring to him as my baby, he's probably 8 inches taller than I am (and I'm no shorty).
I really like the crisp contrast of the Pacific Point and Kiwi Kiss, with the white accents. I'm always looking for inspiration to make cards that are fast and easy. When I saw this card on my up-up-line's bulletin board, I thought "Ah-ha, I could make that card in less than 10 minutes!" I consider this card a success. 

Stamps: Wow Flowers, Short & Sweet (envelope)
Paper: Pacific Point, Kiwi Kiss, Whisper White
Ink: Pacific Point, Kiwi Kiss
Punch: Circles: 1 3/8", 1 1/4", 1", and 1/4"; Word Window, Snow Blossom 
Other: Circle Ice brad

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think. Thank you for leaving a comment.