Thursday, February 12, 2009

So glad we are friends

Every weekend my hubby and I look forward to spending time with our friends playing cards or dominoes. We joke that we are in withdrawal if we are unable to get together and it's been more than a week since we last played. I felt the saying "Live with Passion", that comes in this stamp set, was calling out to be used in a Valentine card and it was perfect for the inside of the card for our newlywed friends. 

I love the stamp set "Inspired by Nature"; remember I used it on my little lambie card. I cased this card that Patsy, my 2nd-up-line made. It's crisp clean simplicity glows with elegance and style. 

So when you change the colors of the paper and ink, and the stamped saying, can you still call it a CASED card? Whatever it's called; you can certainly see that my card was directly inspired by her card. 

1 comment:

  1. Great card! Love the colors. Glad you stopped by my blog. It's always nice to meet a fellow Diva!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think. Thank you for leaving a comment.