Tuesday, February 3, 2009

My Craft room

This has been a busy year helping my family with their moving, remodeling, painting, and decorating projects. Plus I have enjoyed helping with the Christmas decorating at church. In January my daughter decided it was my turn to be helped and drove two and a half hours to help me put the boarder in my craft room. Isn't it perfect for a craft room? 













I'm such a recycler (some would say penny pincher) my mom had a shelving unit cut down so it wasn't so deep and I couldn't justify tossing the the shelving pieces that were only 4 inches deep. So with help from my hubby, he cut it in half, so I'd have two short ones. With the addition of angle brackets - ta-da, I had a whole wall of shelves to display cards and projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think. Thank you for leaving a comment.