Saturday, September 5, 2009

Community Education Classes


This fall I will be offering a series of monthly card classes through Community Education office. 

Each month you will be able to stamp 5 cards which will include each of the following themes: gal, guy, sympathy, seasonal, and just for fun.

I have also scheduled several project classes. Build-A-Bear magnetic paper doll with case and 6 outfits; stamp and decorate a picture frame; create a 6"x 6" mini flip album.



The above display shows examples of the various outfit choices available to make for the Build-A-Bear paper magnet; and the picture frame. I will also be offering a 6" x 6" mini flip album in October. A sample of the album will be posted later.

Dates and times for the classes are posted
on my Stampin' Up! website calendar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think. Thank you for leaving a comment.