Thursday, April 29, 2010

Friends, Flowers & Faith
Grow in God's Love

The first 30 flower peppermint paddy favors were fun to make. The 90 others that followed made me so very glad that I had friends helping me. The fellowship made the time and task enjoyable. I never could have done it without them.

We had several ladies taking some pictures of all our lovely decorated tables, I am trying to track down some pictures. We had about 110 guests attend our Supper Flower event on Wednesday evening April 28th with a demonstration by Karen Kreiser, owner of Wildwood Nursery.

The wonderful compliments we have received have us all energized and excited. We have already started making plans for a fall event. If you have a suggestion for a fall type favor - I'd love to see an example. Just post a link in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think. Thank you for leaving a comment.