Friday, April 23, 2010

Yellow Fifth Avenue Floral

Quick and easy cards have always been a challenge for me. This is card that was made at my Friends & Neighbors Make & Take workshop, and my sister-in-laws workshop. Members also made this card at the Special Touch meeting, and A Place to Belong. It's really made the rounds hasn't it? And with that I say farewell to my (retiring) Summer Sun paper; it is now all gone.



This card is a case of Cindy Baughman's card on Stampin' Connection. Sorry if the link doesn't work for you, it's only for demonstrators. Join my team and you too can have access to Stampin' Connection's showcase of over 65,000+ examples. Stampin' Up! has a couple great specials for new demonstrators, check out my website. My recruit password is BerryPineStampers.

CASEd=Copy And Share Everything. I almost copied everything, only changing three things. The Cindy's background layer was two toned, half white and half yellow. I only did yellow. I also had alternate sayings for my stampers, some made it into a Mother's day card, others used birthday greetings and wedding phrases. Many of my stampers added color to the flower centers for lovely extra added touch.

Fifth Avenue Floral stamp set was 20% off during the month of April. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think. Thank you for leaving a comment.