Monday, October 26, 2009

A little Treat

I love the colors of fall, well most falls anyway. I just had to share a pic of the little treat I made for my hostess and decided to include it with the orders that I am going to be delivering from my last workshop.



Stamp set: Lovely as a Tree
Inks: Old Olive, Really Rust, Ruby Red
Paper: Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, More Mustard
Accessories: Aqua Painter, Stylus, Hemp Twine, Sizzix Leaves#2

On a piece of 6"x 6" pumpkin pie, I stamped leaves in Old Olive and then water colored them. The leaves and letters were die cut out of More Mustard. I used a stylus to emboss the veins in the sizzix leaves, crumpled them and then used a sponge dauber colored them and the letters. And yes that is chocolate you see sticking out of the end; I thought you'd like to see what was inside.

I'm not sure where the last month has slipped away to. Is everyone ready for the Tricker Treaters that will soon be knocking at your door?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think. Thank you for leaving a comment.