Tuesday, October 27, 2009

MDS card for iTouch/iPhone programmer son

This card is inspired by their business name Howling Moon Software. Since I am intrigued with other demos punch art; I thought this was a perfect time to use MDS to do some  punch art. First I did a google search on images of howling wolves to use as a model.

WOW it was harder than I thought it would be using the shadows and layering. No matter what I tried - the wolf on the front reminded me of the singing mouse or reindeer head (that other demos have done) on a frogs body. So I used a different image and "punched" another wolf on the inside of the card.  

We're so proud of our son. Their first program was an iTunes "Staff favorite" and now his second program has made the What's Hot list. To find their game, Twilight Golf in iTunes you need to go to the Apps store, then games. They have a free trial version of this game.




I'd love to hear what you think of my first MDS card.


4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness - the wolf is FANTASTIC!

    I am impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:19 PM

    This is unbelievably amazing! Looks very tricky
    to create! Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You have some great MDS skills!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow...and here I was proud of my snowman. This is absolutely amazing. Would you please email me directions on what punches you used? My daughter is a wolf fanatic and I would love to recreate this!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think. Thank you for leaving a comment.