Saturday, October 31, 2009

My pumpkin got so scared, he took a little poop!

Oh the candy choices we had to make! What to give (and what to stash for later). My first plan was to just put 4 peanut butter kisses in each cello bag, because I thought it would look cute, balanced, whatever; but in the end I put in other candy also. Very few carmels made it into the cello bags ... yummmm. So much for having a stash.




Stamp set: Autumn Harvest
Inks: Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie
Paper: Whisper White
Accessories: small cello bags, candy




The poem reads as follows:
I started to carve a pumpkin
with my carving knife and scoop
But the pumpkin got so scared
He took a little poop!
It looked so cute and funny
Just like a candy treat
So I'm sharing it with you now
Because you are so sweet!


My thoughts about what to do differently next year:
** Sadly it occured to me too late that there's a lot of people that have peanut allergies, so resolution number one is to have no peanut stuff next year.
** Next on my list is to plan Trick or Treat coupon to hand out to the moms (or whichever adult is with them) and have a date set and printed on each coupon, or a list of my upcoming classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think. Thank you for leaving a comment.