Monday, November 9, 2009

Dasher Crunch card - Stepping it up

Remember my Dasher card that was inspired by the Crunch candy bar - well I decided to step it up a couple notches. First I rotated the Baroque Motifs stamp and added Merry Christmas. To mimic the edge of the candy bar, the one end was crimped and punched with the scallop edge punch. The snowflake was stamped before I punched it out. Red fire brads were added to the snowflake and as a collar for Dasher. A real red mat was added as well as embossing the real red stamped images. The final touch was stamping shimmer snowflakes on the brilliant blue background, and whisper white mat.



First my assistant has to check out my work.
Yep, the chocolate is still unharmed and in one piece.



She is still guarding the chocolate,
but I can at least take the picture now.

I'm lovin' the new shimmer inks!

It's like magic, now you see nothing and now you do, depending on the angle of the light.









I don't know if you can see it, but I also stamped some shimmer snowflakes in Dasher antlers. Isn't that cool how it disappears!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think. Thank you for leaving a comment.