Wednesday, November 18, 2009

A shimmery case

For those that are wondering about the chocolate Crunch bar, it's no longer unharmed. When I was putting cards together on my display board for a workshop, I wanted to display the wrapper, so I just had to eat it. You agree, it would have been too thick to hang, right?

I was inspired by Ellen Kemper's tote to make this hostess gift.
Here's one of the projects the guests made using rub-ons, the elastic cording, and the new SU ornament punch that's available in the Holiday mini catalog:
The hostess wanted her guests to make an ornament for hanging on a tree, so this is what we came up with:
We talked about many simple hand-made gifts and the different options that Stampin' Up! can help you with for the Holidays. For a fast gift and easy gift, I demonstrated how to stamp on candle.
I did stamp shimmer snowflakes in Dashers horns, but once the image was melted into the candle it was extremely difficult to see the shimmer. I would suggest using two-way glue and dazzling diamonds for a more dramatic effect.

Leave a comment if you'd like me to email
specifics for any of these projects.

Thanks for stopping by!
Michelle Dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think. Thank you for leaving a comment.