Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Valentine Cards for "A Place to Belong"

I spent a delightful afternoon at "A Place to Belong" helping 10 women created these 2 valentine cards with matching envelopes. I think it is safe to say the highlight of the class was when they each took a turn at the Big Shot embossing their card fronts. It is now on their wish list for their organization to purchase once grant monies can be found.


The first card was designed by Mary Hophner, I received the card as a SAB swap. The second card used retired Raspberry Tart paper.

They were so excited about their projects that by the time I had left, they had convinced their coordinators to schedule another class to do Easter cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think. Thank you for leaving a comment.